There’s no greater peace of mind than knowing you have one less worry by having your vehicles repaired by the professionals at Jack Frost .We stand behind our workmanship and the parts we sell. Jack Frost’s Peace of mind warranty will cover diagnostics, parts and all associated labour on qualifying repairs and services against defects in materials or workmanship resulting in the Product or service not performing in accordance with its specification.
Jack Frost will determine whether or not the Product is performing in accordance with its specifications.
If a part supplied and fitted by Jackfrost is determined faulty and is covered under warranty, All associated labour costs to replace the partand rectify problem will also be covered by Jackfrost.
All come with 18 Months/25,000 klms backed warranty.
- Heater fan motors
- Fan speed controllers
- Thermo fans
- Dc chargers
- All electrical components not listed
All Come with 12 months warranty
- Brake controllers ( 2 years warranty )
- Reverse cameras ( 2 years warranty )
- Oem parts ( 12 months warranty )
New Starter Motors and alternators
|Starter Motors & alternators||WARRANTY PERIOD|
|Passenger Motor Vehicles||36 months / 25,000 Kms|
|Light Commercial & 4×4 Vehicles||12 months / 25,000 Kms|
|Heavy Duty Vehicles||12 months / 25,000 Kms|
Our Warranty Covers
Should the Product or part of the Product be replaced or repaired during the period of this Warranty, the Warranty period for the replaced or repaired product shall be for the period remaining from when the original Product was purchased by the Purchaser.
Improper installation, adjustment or maintenance
- Failure caused by low/high voltage or other incorrect voltage supply
- Failure caused by prolonged cranking
- Failure caused by re-engagement and/or overrun
- Failure due to corrosion, oil or water damage
- Burned armature and/or field coils
- loss or damage caused by a part which is not a Jackfrost supplied or fitted part
- Direct or consequential damage by other components arising from faulty installation.
- Normal wear and tear of the Product.
- Reimbursement for labour involved in the replacement of parts if carried out by third party repairer.
- Consequential loss including time, towage, storage, accommodation, goods, cargo or other similar expenses.
- Failures or defects of the Product resulting from misuse (whether intentional or otherwise), negligence, modifications, accident, lack of maintenance being carried out in accordance with the maintenance requirement or the Product, or, by Force Majeur.